ImagingMacro Imaging | Micro Imaging
We deliver turn key systems for rapid implementation of robust,
scalable pathology imaging workflow into your laboratory.
A Comprehensive Laboratory Imaging Platform
With a combination of macro-imaging and other imaging products, we help create a case-specific, flexible and comprehensive image archiving platform.
With an intuitive interface, touchscreen and voice control, VividPath is designed for easy use, both in the laboratory and at your desk. It can acquire images from various imaging modalities : gross images, slide images, X-ray, CT or MRI scans.
It can be used to capture, view, annotate, report and store images within a dedicated, secure database.
We can provide dedicated cameras for use in microscopic imaging.
Poviding a means of digitally capturing microscopic images from a camera mounted on the phototube and can be controlled within Vivipath software for image aquisition
The image acquisition can be controlled from the computer using VividPath software. Our micro imaging solutions coupled with Vividpath software give an all-round image analysis capability integrated seamlessly into your laboratory workflow.
To ask about a solution that fits your laboratory needs, please email email@example.com
See features of interest clearly on screen. View multiple modalities in the same viewer.
Store images locally or save to a dedicated image server or PACS.
Capture the images you need clearly and sharply. Capture the associated metadata.
Have access to review, report and share information anywhere across the network. Changes to data can be traced and accounted for.
Mark sites of interest, section lines, cassette locations, measurements etc..
Stored images can be used for teaching, training purposes and individual BMS work portfolios
Why use a Dedicated Imaging System?
PathLite is always ready..
- Integrated and configured to laboratory workflow
- Dedicated hardware
- Common capture and viewer software
- PC connection/network connection
- Medical grade touchscreen (keep your gloves on)
- Push/pull data to and from LIS/dedicated PACS
- Configurable access control
Work quicker, smarter, cleaner...
- Save time
- Automate data entry
- Laboratory / departmental / remote access where allowed
- Reduce paper dependency
- Consult and review from your desktop
- Add to studies as necessary
Ease and speed of access
Standardise workflow and methodology..
- Always there always ready
- Automated hardware configuration
- Indexed searching
- Single viewer software for all users
- Available across the network
Reduce data costs & storage requirements
Efficient use of data and proper handling is a must for future development..
- Reduce the need for duplication.
- Preserve original data.
- Use INDEXED searches.
- Minimise the potential for errors
- Optimise IT
- Review – report – collaborate digitally
Why use the DICOM format?
A health industry standard for many years..
- DICOM has been a health industry standard for many years and is particularly well recognised in Radiology where it is prevalent globally.
- The DICOM standard is not associated with any specific vendor.
- All DICOM viewers should be able to view all DICOM format files regardless of modality.
- ONE VIEWER for all healthcare formats means one piece of software for Multi-modal meetings, tumour board reviews etc.
- DICOM has been optimised for data handling where large file sizes are involved.
- Duplication is reduced, Metadata is embedded, and traceability is built in and speed and ease of access are optimised.
German Histopathology laboratory supplier Kugel Medical, has recently announced that it is enhancing the service it provides to its customers by offering the option to add a dedicated imaging solution.read more
We are delighted to be exhibiting at Pathology Update 2017 in the new International Convention Centre, Sydney.read more
We are delighted to formally announce the launch of PathLite Compact + VividPath PACSread more
Glad we attended #GEDPC15 in Londonread more