A Fully Integrated Standalone Gross Imaging Station
Fabricated in Stainless Steel the PathLite is ready to go.
The unit comes complete with cutting-board and a range of accessories designed to make life a little easier and to make your workflow a little smoother.
PathLite includes a High Definition CMOS 2MP HD camera with a 20x optical Zoom. Autofocus capability means high quality images can be captured at a single touch.
Designed for labs
Stainless steel construction is a quick and easy setup. Includes full range of medical grade accessories. Including touchscreen PC, Barcode reader, Foot Pedals, and a Optional microphone for voice recording.
We develop customer-specific solutions that fits seamlessly into an existing workflow whilst maintaining high quality. We are fully scalable and cost effective.
Easy To Use
Our One touch calibration ensures accurate measurements. Our built in linear polarizers reduces glare from wet specimens. Our LED lighting produces consistent image quality.
- High Resolution 2MP CMOS camera (HD quality)
- 20x optical zoom for consistent resolution of larger and smaller specimens
- High frame rates for fast and easy acquisition
- Medical grade washable Keyboard & mouse
- 3 position Foot pedal
- 2D/3D Barcode scanner
- Microphone for voice recording
- Integrated washable cut-up board
- LED Lighting
- Built in LED light pod
- Overcome ambient lighting
- Polarization filters on camera and light source
- Reduce/remove glare from wet specimen
- Consistent image quality
- One piece PC with 17 inch touch-screen monitor
- Medical EN60601-1 3rd edition Certified, FCC Class B, CE, UL60950, Energy Star 5
- Intel® 3rd Generation (Ivy Bridge) Core i5-3210M 2.5G CPU
- 8GB DDR3
- 320GB SATA HDD, 7200 RPM
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit
- PC Stylus for use with touch-screen
*Alternative specification PC can be sourced as required
- Designed for a laboratory environment
- Flexible installation options
- Stainless steel construction
- Cut-up board included
- Alternative specification cameras can be sourced as required
- Alternative specification PC can be sourced if required
- Different sized cut-up boards can be sourced if required.
A Dedicated Gross Imaging Station
A standalone solution designed for gross imaging applications.
It is an innovative tool that fits seamlessly into any laboratory workflow, complete with simple installation and set up.
With its wide array of features including quality assured images, a fully featured PACS, versatile reporting options, accurate calibration measurement and a customisable interface, it is an ideal solution for laboratory imaging.
Coupled with our unique, easy to use fully feature PACS image acquisition and viewer software platform, the Pathlite becomes a dedicated imaging station for all laboratories.
Vividpath provides a comprehensive solution for digital image sharing and archiving throughout the laboratory and connected networks.Download Brochure