A purpose built system designed specifically for gross imaging within clinical laboratories.
The system makes doing my job easier. Not having to write a lot of text for the consultants and being able to find cases and histories quickly saves a lot of time and effort.
Christine Swarbrick, Speciality Doctor, Cellular Pathology Department, Craigavon Hospital
Save time and improve productivity
It will automate and simplify tasks enabling you to focus on what you do best – Pathology.
Enhance accuracy and reduce the risk of errors
The availability of high quality images removes the need for lengthy text descriptions and hand drawings, leaving less room for error.
Flexible and customisable
This light-weight unit can be placed wherever you want it in the lab and at a range of heights.
The PathLite Compact will not only save you money, but save you valuable time too.
Data is easy to access, share and fully traceable
Cirdan’s VividPath software platform allows images to be accessed wherever and whenever needed. They can be shared easily for teaching, research or second opinion purposes. Full traceability ensures compliance with best practice.
PathLite Compact comes pre-loaded with the VividPath PACS software Platform.
- High resolution – 20x optical magnification ensures the picture quality you need.
- LED lighting – built in for consistent image quality even in badly lit laboratories.
- Glare removal – polarisation lters to reduce/remove glare from wet specimens.
- 1-touch calibration – takes under a minute and no need to recalibrate. Ensures reliable measurement at all zoom levels.
- Selection of user friendly control interfaces – touch screen, keyboard, mouse, foot pedal.
- Full range of medical grade accessories, including 17” touch screen PC.
- DICOM Compliant Imaging as standard.