World-Class Laboratory Information System
The award winning ULTRA LIS solution is currently deployed in numerous prestigious and diverse healthcare organisations throughout the world. It is installed in more than 72 laboratories across 6 continents.
ULTRA has evolved over the years to meet the needs of high throughput, multi-site, public and private laboratories with complex and diverse requirements. From small, single discipline laboratories to large multi-lab organisations with advanced specimen routing capabilities, our vendor agnostic and innovative approach allows us to develop solutions that can be customised to meet the specific needs of each customer.
- Manual & automated order entry
- Viewing results via web-access console
- Management reporting console
- Transfusion Medicine
Clinically rich modules..
- Clinical Pathology
- Molecular Pathology
- Transfusion Medicine
- Extensive library of instruments
- Unidirectional and bidirectional interfaces
- Application of local filters and rules
- Includes QC reporting and management
- Ability to add new instruments on request
Why the ULTRA LIS?
- A modern proven LIS which is future-proofed with strong standardisation for scalability and growth.
- Designed using globally developed workflows, standards & best practices, compliant with numerous accreditation standards.
- Designed for large multi-entity, multi discipline laboratories. Scalable to all types of workflows.
- Detailed specimen tracking system, ensuring specimens are at the right place at the right time & measured turnaround times & accountability.
- The ULTRA analyser library is extensive. Flexible instrument interfacing, reduction in possible failures, plus quality, timely & useful healthcare information.
- Opens the door to further opportunities by providing strong business intelligence and data analytics tools to its users.
- Designed to complement existing systems. With years of richly developed technology, Ultra has proven integration.
The ULTRA Laboratory Information System helps automate and drive workflows for laboratories worldwide. With a vast array of thousands of instrument interfaces in our library, we are able to quickly connect new equipment and bring instruments online in the ULTRA LIS.
We have a strong team of engineers who are working in collaboration with many of the major equipment vendors to ensure connections are constantly being updated and available.
- Over 200 different interfaces are supported
- Robotics integration
- Barcode load list building
- Four types of result review screens including Multiple, Single, Repeat and Stats
- Tracking any changes made to results
- Coded and free text comments may be entered via interface
- Ability to review previous results
- Ability to send results to require validation in Ultra
- Interfaces from remote labs over communication lines supported
- Option to be implemented on Windows, Linux or Unix servers.
- Monitor and manage QC Results
ULTRA implementation & Support teams
Our teams ensure that all projects lead to a positive experience with successful outcomes, regardless of the size of the implementation. We provide in-depth expertise, experience, and capability combined with a customer-centric, pro-active, agile and responsive approach. Our projects are carefully planned and managed. Minimising disruption to the laboratory is a key factor.
Our engineers and systems implementation analysts have masses of experience and a deep understanding of the clinical laboratory environment. They work with you on system integration, workflow optimisation and customisation to ensure that Ultra is adapted to your laboratory and not the other way round. Energy, enthusiasm and smiles also make the difference.
We provide uninterrupted support to all our customers from our offices around the world. Using the three major geographic support locations, our customers can expect to speak to a support engineer during their working day any time of the day or night from one telephone call, email or ticket raised on our online support portal.
Cirdan is delighted to announce the successful installation of its cutting-edge Laboratory Information System
Growth in in global export markets
Of the National Blood Authority Australia
With the National Blood Authority