A world-class laboratory information system
Leveraging 25 years of laboratory information system experience, Ultra is a robust and future-proof platform with dedicated modules for all areas of the laboratory.
Proven in high-volume, distributed lab operations, Ultra has the ability to manage every step of the testing process.
Designed to streamline clinical laboratory operations, Ultra allows rapid and accurate access to patient information on a local and regional level and scales easily to meet emerging business requirements.
- Manual & automated order entry
- Viewing results via web-access console
- Management reporting console
- Transfusion Medicine
Clinically rich modules..
- Clinical Pathology
- Molecular Pathology
- Transfusion Medicine
- Extensive library of instruments
- Unidirectional and bidirectional interfaces
- Application of local filters and rules
- Includes QC reporting and management
- Ability to add new instruments on request
Why the Ultra LIS?
- A modern proven LIS which is future-proofed with strong standardisation for scalability and growth.
- Designed using globally developed workflows, standards & best practices, compliant with numerous accreditation standards.
- Designed for large multi-entity, multi discipline laboratories. Scalable to all types of workflows.
- Detailed specimen tracking system, ensuring specimens are at the right place at the right time & measured turnaround times & accountability.
- The Ultra analyser library is extensive. Flexible instrument interfacing, reduction in possible failures, plus quality, timely & useful healthcare information.
- Opens the door to further opportunities by providing strong business intelligence and data analytics tools to its users.
- Designed to complement existing systems. With years of richly developed technology, Ultra has proven integration.
The Ultra Laboratory Information System helps automate and drive workflows for laboratories worldwide. With a vast array of thousands of instrument interfaces in our library, we are able to quickly connect new equipment and bring instruments online in the Ultra LIS.
We have a strong team of engineers who are working in collaboration with many of the major equipment vendors to ensure connections are constantly being updated and available.
- Over 200 different interfaces are supported
- Robotics integration
- Barcode load list building
- Four types of result review screens including Multiple, Single, Repeat and Stats
- Tracking any changes made to results
- Coded and free text comments may be entered via interface
- Ability to review previous results
- Ability to send results to require validation in Ultra
- Interfaces from remote labs over communication lines supported
- Option to be implemented on Windows, Linux or Unix servers.
- Monitor and manage QC Results
Ultra implementation & Support teams
Our teams ensure that all projects lead to a positive experience with successful outcomes, regardless of the size of the implementation. We provide in-depth expertise, experience, and capability combined with a customer-centric, pro-active, agile and responsive approach. Our projects are carefully planned and managed. Minimising disruption to the laboratory is a key factor.
Our engineers and systems implementation analysts have masses of experience and a deep understanding of the clinical laboratory environment. They work with you on system integration, workflow optimisation and customisation to ensure that Ultra is adapted to your laboratory and not the other way round. Energy, enthusiasm and smiles also make the difference.
We provide uninterrupted support to all our customers from our offices around the world. Using the three major geographic support locations, our customers can expect to speak to a support engineer during their working day any time of the day or night from one telephone call, email or ticket raised on our online support portal.
Growth in in global export markets
Of the National Blood Authority Australia
With the National Blood Authority