Lisburn, Co. Down,
Cirdan is a leading-edge technology company engaged in designing, manufacturing and supplying healthcare information systems. We are now looking for a talented Scrum Master to join our team.
We believe in using the latest technologies and platforms to create world-class products for the future. We’re currently creating the next generation of tour flagship product and this is a superb chance to really make your mark on our solutions.
What’s more, you’ll have the opportunity to visit our client’s other offices and customers in North America and Australia, meaning you can travel the globe while you work.
As the Scrum Master, you will lead the Agile Software Development Team, who are responsible for developing our Laboratory Information System (LIS).
In this important role, you’ll facilitate sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint demos and effectively co-ordinate activities across teams.
You’ll maintain metrics to help your team keep track of their progress and liaise with Developers, SMEs, UX staff and others to foster strong communications between disciplines.
Additionally, you will:
– Mentor, train and support members of the Software Team
– Assist the Development Team with rapid prototyping and critical investigations
– Provide technical support to internal and external customers
– Act as a project manager when required
To be considered, you will need experience of the following:
– Acting as a Scrum Master
– Managing the full software development life cycle, including testing
– Owning and co-ordinating Agile routines, such as daily stand-ups, spring planning, retrospectives and demonstrations
– Using Agile delivery management tools, such as JIRA and Confluence
– Creating detailed, data-driven reporting, showing story points earned (completed and testing) versus capacity burned, estimates to completion and sprint velocity
The following is also essential:
– Knowledge of Agile development (Scrum or Kanban)
– A degree level qualification in a computer, technical or numeric subject, such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics
Detail-oriented and proactive, as the Scrum Master, you’ll have excellent communication skills and a highly collaborative approach. Superb planning, time-management and prioritisation abilities are also key.
To apply for the role of Scrum Master send a copy of your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org