Join the Cirdan success story!
Cirdan is a leading provider of innovative software and imaging solutions that enhance and accelerate
the diagnosis of patients. As a Biomedical Engineer Placement Student, you will develop an
understanding of the workflows of a pathology laboratory, perform research and analysis of our
products and troubleshoot problems with the rest of the team.
• You must have completed the second year of your degree course
• Gain valuable work experience whilst helping to create world class products for the future
• 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring from experienced team members
• 12 months placement with competitive salary
What you will learn
• Acquire knowledge of working practices of a pathology laboratory by understanding end user
requirements and transforming them into a operational application
• Perform clinical evaluations and analysis of our products
• Support the Post Market Surveillance Activities of our products
• Develop an in-depth understanding of our LIS software and assist support of customers
• Assist with quality and regulatory compliance including product registration and requirements of
MHRA, FDA, Health Canada and TGA
• Represent the company at various conferences and user meetings, both digitally and in-person
Please email your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com by Friday 28th February 2020.