PathLite Compact is a digital system designed specifically for macro imaging within clinical laboratories. The main functionality of the system is to save time and improve productivity by being able to automate and simplify tasks, whilst at the same time enhance accuracy and reduce risk of errors.
However, it is important to consider the ways in which a system can be mounted when thinking about implementing or upgrading a macro/gross imaging system. For example, choosing an option that works best with a lab’s setting and workflows whilst also considering restrictions in space. With PathLite Compact there are several ways in which it can be mounted, some of which can be viewed below:
2. PathLite mounted on a Kugel Bench:
4. PathLite mounted on a Thermo Fisher Bench:
Overall key features of PathLite Compact:
• High resolution – 20x optical magnification ensures the picture quality you need.
• LED lighting – built in for consistent image quality even in badly lit laboratories.
• Glare removal – polarisation filters to reduce/remove glare from wet specimens.
• 1-touch calibration – takes under a minute and no need to recalibrate. Ensures reliable measurement at all zoom levels.
• Selection of user friendly control interfaces – touch screen, keyboard, mouse, foot pedal.
• Full range of medical grade accessories, including 17” touch screen PC.
• DICOM Compliant Imaging as standard.
• LIMS/LIS and PACS integration.