Join the Cirdan success story!
Cirdan is a leading provider of innovative software and imaging solutions that enhance and speed up
the diagnosis of patients. As a Junior Lab Analyst, you will develop an understanding of the workflows of
a Pathology Laboratory and how our Laboratory Information System (LIS) interacts with them.
• You must have completed the second year of your degree course
• Gain valuable work experience whilst helping to create world class products for the future.
• 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring from experienced team members
• 12 months placement with competitive salary
What you will learn
• Acquire knowledge of working practices of a Pathology Laboratory by understanding end user
requirements and transforming them into operational application
• Translate laboratory domain language into language development teams can understand in order to
deliver results that fulfil user needs
• Support the verification / validation teams ensuring the user needs are met by the development teams
• Develop an in-depth understanding of our LIS software and assist support of customers, helping to
diagnose software issues or gather requirements for system enhancement
• Represent the company at various conferences and user meetings, both digitally and in-person
Please email your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 28th February 2020.