About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience in a growing company. Working as a Junior Lab Analyst, you will gain an understanding into the workflow of our products such as the ULTRA Laboratory Information System (LIS) and be able to suggest improvements and enhancements.
- Dedicated Mentorship: One-to-one support from experienced team members.
- Competitive Salary: Twelve months work placement with competitive salary.
- Valuable Experience: Gain valuable work experience and develop your skills.
Primary role and responsibilities:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our software and assist in diagnosing issues.
- Gathering requirements for system improvement and writing the success criteria.
- Represent the company at various conferences and user meetings, both digitally and in person.
- Translate laboratory domain language to a language that the team can understand.
- Learning to test software workflow with staff guidance.
- Understanding end user requirements & converting them into a viable application.
Cirdan is a leading provider of diagnostic digital health and imaging solutions with offices worldwide. As one of the fastest-growing suppliers of laboratory information systems, Cirdan’s passion lies in empowering medical professionals with innovative diagnostic solutions and assist in providing the best patient care possible.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com. All applicants must complete second year of degree course.
Deadline: Friday 24th November 2023.