Cirdan is a leading provider of innovative software and imaging solutions that enhance and speed up the diagnosis of patients. This is an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience in a growing company.
As a Junior Lab Analyst, you will develop an understanding of the workflows of a pathology laboratory and how our Laboratory Information System (LIS) interacts with them.
You must have completed the second year of your degree course.
- Valuable work experience – Gain valuable work experience, whilst helping to create world class products for the future.
- Mentoring – 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring from experienced team members.
- Competitive Salary – 12 months placement with competitive salary.
What you will learn
- Acquire knowledge of working practices of a pathology laboratory by understanding end user requirements and transforming them into an operational application.
- Translate laboratory domain language into language development teams can understand in order to deliver results that fulfil user needs.
- Support the verification/validation teams, ensuring the user needs are met by the development team.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our LIS software and assist support of customers, helping to diagnose software issues or gather requirements for system enhancement.
- Represent the company at various conferences and user meetings, both digitally and in-person.
Please email your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 26th February 2021.