Cirdan is a leading provider of innovative software and imaging solutions that enhance and speed up the diagnosis of patients. This is an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience in a growing company.
As a QARA Associate Placement Student, you will develop an understanding of the workflows of a pathology laboratory, perform research and analysis of our products and troubleshoot problems with the rest of the team.
You must have completed the second year of your degree course.
- Valuable work experience – Gain valuable work experience, whilst helping to create world class products for the future.
- Mentoring – 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring from experienced team members.
- Competitive Salary – 12 months placement with competitive salary.
What you will learn
- Acquire knowledge of working practices of a pathology laboratory by understanding end user requirements and transforming them into an operational application.
- Perform clinical evaluations and analysis of our products.
- Support the post market surveillance activities of our products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our LIS software and assist support of customers.
- Assist with quality and regulatory compliance including product registration and requirements of MHRA, FDA, Health Canada and TGA.
- Represent the company at various conferences and user meetings, both digitally and in-person.
Please email your CV & Cover letter to email@example.com by Friday 5th March 2021.