About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience in a growing company. During your placement, you will be assisting in the development and maintenance of the quality management systems, procedures and processes as well as work instructions.
- Dedicated Mentorship: One-to-one support from experienced team members.
- Competitive Salary: Twelve months work placement with competitive salary.
- Valuable Experience: Gain valuable work experience and develop your skills.
Primary role and responsibilities:
- Reviewing quality documents and SDPs in line with the local quality procedures.
- Assisting in internal audit to ensure compliance to external regulations.
- Supporting QMS such as Change Control and NC/CAPA when required.
- Compiling metric data for Quality, providing reports and analysis to monitor compliance.
- Advising and supporting colleagues in quality management standards.
- Assisting in third party/customer audits.
Cirdan is a leading provider of diagnostic digital health and imaging solutions with offices worldwide. As one of the fastest-growing suppliers of laboratory information systems, Cirdan’s passion lies in empowering medical professionals with innovative diagnostic solutions and assist in providing the best patient care possible.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com. All applicants must complete second year of degree course.
Deadline: Friday 24th November 2023.