Cirdan is a leading provider of innovative software and imaging solutions that enhance and speed up the diagnosis of patients. This is an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience in a growing company.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will join the agile software team and receive mentorship from highly skilled team members with multiple years experience in the IT industry. This is an excellent opportunity to work with the latest technologies and platforms whilst helping to develop world class products for the future.
You must have completed the second year of your degree course.
- Valuable work experience – Gain valuable work experience alongside a team of experienced Software Engineers.
- Mentoring – 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring from experienced team members.
- Competitive Salary – 12 months placement with competitive salary.
What you will learn
- Improve your software development and database skills.
- Gain knowledge about Windows and Linux software development.
- Engage in full stack web development.
- The ability to test software – automated and manual.
- Learning about agile software development techniques.
- Have the opportunity to be involved in new project developments.
- Get experience providing support and learning about customer applications.
Please email your CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5th March 2021.