About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience in a growing company. Working as a Junior UX Designer, you will join the collaborative Design Team and gain deeper knowledge of our product workflow, creating user stories and design mock-ups.
- Dedicated Mentorship: One-to-one support from experienced team members.
- Competitive Salary: Twelve months work placement with competitive salary.
- Valuable Experience: Gain valuable work experience and develop your skills.
Primary role and responsibilities:
- Create screen mock-ups and build animated prototypes.
- Collaboratively map out user journeys and draw up workflows.
- Trips onsite to conduct user research & gain feedback from customers.
- Opportunity to create original graphic designs for elements such as icons.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems during development & testing.
- Create use cases and outline the success criteria for user stories.
Cirdan is a leading provider of diagnostic digital health and imaging solutions with offices worldwide. As one of the fastest-growing suppliers of laboratory information systems, Cirdan’s passion lies in empowering medical professionals with innovative diagnostic solutions and assist in providing the best patient care possible.
How to apply:
Please email your CV Cover Letter and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must complete second year of degree course.
Deadline: Friday 24th November 2023.