Cirdan is a leading provider of innovative software and imaging solutions that enhance and speed up the diagnosis of patients. This is an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience in a growing company.
As a Junior UX Designer, you will join the Design Team and receive mentorship from highly skilled team members. This is an amazing chance to develop your professional career whilst helping to create world class products for the future.
You must have completed the second year of your degree course.
- Valuable work experience – Gain valuable work experience that will allow you to develop your skills.
- Mentoring – 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring from experienced team members.
- Competitive Salary – 12 months placement with competitive salary.
What you will learn
- Create user cases and outline user stories.
- Collaboratively map out user journey and draw up workflows.
- Opportunity to create original graphic designs (e.g. icons).
- Digitalise screen mock-ups and build animated prototypes.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems during development and testing (e.g. responsiveness, workflow, layouts, application consistency).
- Join the community of practice group, where we set up meetings and regular trips to conduct user research, gaining feedback from customers.
Please email your CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 10th March 2021.