Working from home opportunity (Australia or New Zealand)
About the Role:
You will be joining a rapidly expanding company working in the global healthcare sector. The job would give you the opportunity to develop a successful career in sales with opportunities for training and hands on experience. Responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. It will also be required to hit annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
You will thrive on challenge and have an excellent work ethic. You are personally driven to meet objectives with a focus on quality and delivery. You are an enthusiastic team player enjoying what you do, and you be able to contribute to constant improvement initiatives.
Authority & Responsibility:
Customer Focus – you are responsible for helping to gather customer requirements and ensuring compliance with applicable safety and regulatory requirements.
Improvement including Corrective and Preventative Actions – each employee has a responsibility to identify CAPA’s where applicable through continuous improvement.
Primary role and responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base, including the qualification of opportunities to ensure Leads are qualified in or out in a timely fashion.
- Own annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Report on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Support pre-sales in tender submissions, initial prequalification questions
- Maintain a computerised CRM system by ensuring all opportunities and business development activities are recorded and kept up to date.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts of opportunities as they progress from Lead to Win in the CRM system.
- Conduct commercial reviews of bid responses to drive profitable business and agreed margin approval thresholds.
- Seek out ‘good business’, which incorporates the concepts of profitable business, business appropriate to staff skills, business aligned with the mission, vision and values of Cirdan.
- Any other duties that may reasonably be required in line with your main duties.
Knowledge & skills
- Experience with LIS/LIMS software and pathology market
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience or knowledge of working in a pathology Laboratory
- Knowledge or experience of any of the pathology disciplines
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Experience of purchasing frameworks
- 2nd language other than English
To apply please send in your CV to email@example.com.