Software Developer Placement
Lisburn, Co. Down
x2 Software Positions Available
Duration: 12 months
Join the Cirdan success story!
We are looking for software placement students to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience in a growing company. We operate at the forefront of technology to produce medical informatics software that is innovative and easy-to-use. Our goal is to provide you with an insight into our business whilst providing you with valuable knowledge of software development to support your studies.
As a software placement student, you will join the Agile Software Team and receive mentorship from highly skilled team members with 10+ years experience in the IT industry.
This is an amazing chance to work with the latest technologies and platforms whilst helping to create world class products for the future.
- You must have completed the second year of your degree course.
Accepted Degree Subjects
- Computing and technical based disciplines
An understanding of any of the following languages:
- Angular 5
- Work experience alongside a team of experienced Software Developers
- 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring from experienced team members
- 12 months paid internship
- Competitive salary
- Complementary tea/coffee and fruit in the office
What you will learn
- Improve your software development and database skills
- Gain knowledge about Windows and Linux software development
- Learn about Agile Software development techniques
- Have the opportunity to be involved in new project developments
- Get experience providing support and learning about customer applications
Please email your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: Wednesday 28th February 2018