As a software engineer in the Imaging division, you will mainly be helping to design, develop, test, and maintain Cirdan’s next-gen medical imaging platform.
About the Role:
As part of an agile team to maintain, design, develop, test and verify software products.
You will thrive on challenge and have an excellent work ethic. You are personally driven to meet objectives with a focus on quality and delivery. You are an enthusiastic team player and are comfortable leading technical investigations and mentoring junior members of staff. You will be able to design, develop and support a single page web application. You enjoy what you do and you should lead constant improvement initiatives whether they be refactoring code or suggesting ways to improve a product.
- Developing SPAs with Postgres, C#, Angular, and TypeScript.
- Integrating devices with DICOM, HL7, and other medical interoperability standards.
- Recording and designing requirements in Jira.
- Creating automated regression tests with Cypress.
- Implementing quality process improvements with Corrective and Preventative Actions.
- STEM degree (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Physics) or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience with SQL.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Able to mentor junior staff.
- At least 1 years experience in industry.
- Familiar with fundamental mathematics.
- Familiar with good database practices.
- Familiar with good security practices.
- Experience with Windows and Linux.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with medical interoperability standards, e.g. IHE, DICOM, HL7, FHIR.
C#, TypeScript, Angular.
Work From Home, Medical Aid / Health Care, Group Life Assurance, Gym, flexible working.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.