As a User Experience Specialist, you will assist in gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and optimising navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have awareness of design software and wireframe tools. Ultimately, you will create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
You will thrive on challenge and have an excellent work ethic. You are personally driven to meet objectives with a focus on quality, delivery and delighting the customer. You are an enthusiastic team player enjoying what you do, and you are able to contribute to constant improvement initiatives.
Primary role and responsibilities:
- Understand, gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Work within an agile product team, attending ceremonies, and contributing to delivery of client-centric features.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows etc.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables).
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how features function and look.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours, and images.
- As part of a team, visit customer sites, conduct feedback interviews, field studies on product features to feed into product delivery.
- Assist and support other projects where UI/UX may be required.
- Contribute to post market surveillance requirements for the product.
- Any other duties that may reasonably be required in line with your main duties.
Essential Knowledge & skills
- Portfolio of design projects
- Awareness of wireframe tools (e.g., and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD and Sketch, Figma, Miro
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- A degree (or equivalent) in Design/computer science or another relevant subject
Design, Adobe Illustrator, UX, UI.
Work From Home, Flexible working, Gym, Medical Aid / Health Care, Group Life Assurance.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.