Join the Cirdan success story!
Cirdan is a leading provider of innovative software and imaging solutions that enhance and speed up
the diagnosis of patients. This is an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience in a growing
company. As a Junior UX Designer, you will join the Design Team and receive mentorship from highly
skilled team members. This is an amazing chance to develop your professional career whilst helping to
create world class products for the future.
• You must have completed the second year of your degree course
• Gain valuable work experience that will allow you to develop your skills
• 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring from experienced team members
• 12 months placement with competitive salary
What you will learn
• Create use cases and outline user stories
• Collaboratively map out the user journey and draw up workflows
• Opportunity to create original graphic designs (e.g. icons)
• Digitalise screen mockups and build animated prototypes
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems during development and testing (e.g. responsiveness,
workflow, layouts, application consistency)
• Join the Community of Practice group, where we set up meetings and regular trips to conduct user
research, gaining feedback from our customers
Please email your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 28th February 2020.