Cirdan ULTRA is a dedicated Laboratory Information System (LIS)/Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). ULTRA meets the needs of high throughput, multi-site laboratories with complex requirements, from single discipline laboratories to large multi-lab organisations with advanced specimen routing requirements. ULTRA is designed for high volume data entry and minimal user input.
ULTRA can be delivered as either an on-premise solution or hosted on the cloud. Many laboratories today are seeking a Cloud service, due to the resilience and reliability a managed service provides.
- End-to-end clinical, analytical, managerial solution for all laboratory disciplines.
- Secure with role based Access control and Full Audit Facilities.
- Integration with analysers from your chosen vendors.
- Specialist laboratory modules work standalone or fully integrated.
- Image Integration including your chosen Digital Pathology scanners.
- Comprehensive interoperability for external systems including EHR, Registries, Order Comms.
- Billing/costing information integrated with a variety of finance packages.
- Customisation of features including Management Reporting using BIRT.
- Support 24/7 with access to Subject Matter Experts.
- Training packages for clinicians, scientists, pathologists, administrators, IT staff
- Scale from small/single discipline to multi-lab/multi-discipline/100Mill tests per year.
- Secure for data at rest/in transit (confirms to ISO/IEC 27001).
- Rapid on-boarding process with training and configuration service supplied.
- Accessible readily from any device with an internet web browser.
- Holistic process with personalized/departmental dashboards and full audit trails.
- Management Intelligence and Data Analytics Reporting Tools as standard.
- Can support a laboratory with their ISO 15189 Regulatory compliance.
- Cloud hosting provides advanced fail-over, resilience and disaster recovery.
- Inclusive of managed services for system support, maintenance and updates.
- Proactive monitoring tools as standard to ensure peak performance.
Read more on service definition.